Successful digitalisation integrates technology into the real life. It does not replace it. It changes it.In a meaningful and profound way. We are here to help unions and NGO’s create digital solution that matter.
We are passionate engineers.
We love solving problems, creating efficient technology and improvements. Our solutions reach millions of users. We deeply care about the true objective and the impact of our software. We have the privilege to shape the solution as well as the technology that drives it.
We love the energy of start ups.
The obsessive care for the idea.
The creativity, drive, commitment and the energy. We are proud to be able to do this in a structured well funded and sustainable company.
We work in a 100% agile way.
We use SCRUM and KANBAN to manage our projects. – Yes, we live in the framework of clients’ systems & architectures. That is why we continuously strive to discover and inspire our clients, to adapt new technology & architecture.
You are unique.
You’ve got special skills and interests that will push the envelope of our team. We’re sure there is an exciting idea living inside your mind. We encourage the development of the new and untested. Join us!
We are currently hiring.
Embrace the power of digitalisation with us and join our international and creative team located in Frankfurt city centre. Help us to implement yesterday’s trends and to shape the trends of tomorrow. Contact us now.
Our current projects offer exciting challenges and have an impact on millions of users.
Customizing CRM, xRM and CMS systems allows us to directly affect thousands of our clients’ employees and have a profound impact on their everyday work and the way they are communicating with their members and prospects. It allows us to operate in an exciting yet challenging field where we always strive to always find the best possible solutions to each of the different requirements.
Additionally we also focus on creating more diverse and interactive channels of communication by designing online services and apps for the millions of our clients’ members and prospects.
You are looking for a new challenge?
A company where start up flexibility and stability are no contradictions?
A work environment that is dynamic and open?
Teams that work with direct communication and flat hierarchies?
Time and resources for your personal development?
An opportunity to immediately start in an exciting project?
We are looking for:
Creative minds that enjoy working in an agile environment on meaningful projects.
Engineers that love building elegant software solutions.
Team players that see enrichment in collaborating and working together.
Innovators that live to push the envelope.
About your role
- You advise our customers on the effective use of CRM systems – to do this, you determine their requirements and business needs, analyze data and processes, and accompany our customers and projects from the proposal phase through the development and implementation phase to project completion.
- During the implementation phase you design presentations and trainings for the users and make sure that they are familiar with the implemented CRM system.
- You support our customers and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
- You are a team player and together with your team you ensure the timely and successful implementation of projects.
- You are informed about current industry trends and best practices in CRM systems, ensuring that we provide the best solutions to our customers.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, professional certifications in CRM systems and project management are an advantage.
- You have a good knowledge of CRM systems and their implementation and have knowledge in project management methods and tools as well as in the creation and management of project budgets.
- You are characterized by high analytical and problem-solving skills and already have experience in working with clients from the public sector.
- You already have experience in leading a team of IT consultants. You motivate your team to perform at their best, plan team resources effectively and take responsibility for both project budgets and meeting project deadlines and deliverables. In doing so, you will continuously develop team members to build a high-performing consulting team.
- Your excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English complete your profile.
- Hybrid working: flexible working hours remotely or in a co-working atmosphere are our basis for a good work-life balance.
- Your workplace has modern, technical equipment, both for your (home) office and in our barrier-free office in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt’s main train station
- Communication at eye level, flat hierarchies and an open feedback and error culture are an integral part of our corporate culture
- Exciting projects and clients in a highly relevant field as well as a German/English speaking team are waiting for you.
- Together we work on your individual and continuous qualification and further development
- Our weekly Breakfast Club enables personal exchange across teams, and regular team events strengthen our cooperation.
Send us your application: email@example.com
Meet the team
Eduard Kvanka – CEO
IT and start ups are definitely Eduard’s field of expertise. The engineer is entrepreneur through and through and loves the challenges that come with setting new trends and sustainably building up companies. Working as a consultant for 17 years Eduard owns a broad set of skills including multi project and product management.
Frank Oberste-Dommes – CEO
As a project coordinator for a union, Frank knows the challenges that come with embracing digitalisation in the public sector all to well. The information scientist lives for innovation and always enjoys using his previous experiences – including working for the Fraunhofer research organization in order to be able to embrace new perspectives, reinvent his problem solving approach and continuously strive to push the limits as we know them further.
Tomas Fecko – CTO
Versatile is the key attribute that describes Tomas experiences so far. He already worked for many different companies as an IT architect, team leader and as a CEO in different sectors like finance, commerce, CRM and security. For Tomas if there is a will there is a way. That’s why he sees issues only as challenges whose solution haven’t been invented yet.
Contact us and we will gladly show you around our offices and the way we work.